Process Control Technology: Planning
Engineering: Electrical and Instrumentation
Our service …
We are your expert partner for the design, execution and implementation of your project’s electrical and instrumentation systems.
We perform all process control work for your project, including:
- electrical rooms and control rooms
- power supply and distribution
- low-voltage switchgear
- motor control center.
We assume responsibility for the entire project from concept development to successful commissioning.
In the case of pharmaceutical production facilities requiring validation, our design and engineering processes together with the accompanying documentation meet all requirements for a qualifi ed process control system.
Our services include:
- conceptual design
- instrumentation concept on the basis of P& ID
- risk analysis, safety concept and redundancy concept
- cost estimation
- equipment selection
- detailed engineering
- installation details
- lightning protection
- short circuit analysis
- intrinsic safety calculation
- construction supervision
- functional testing
- support during cold-commissioning and hot-commissioning
- documentation, including all required certificates
- co-ordination of related disciplines, e.g. process analyzer technology, building automation systems and communications systems
We manage the interfaces to:
- other project disciplines (in particular process engineering, Civil, Structural Architectural, mechanical and piping)