Kinetik und Modellierung
Kinetics & Modeling
Kinetics and Modeling
Our service ...
We offer support in the development of formulations, products and processes on the basis of our many years of experience in the fields of kinetics and modeling.
We apply state-of-the-art measuring techniques that are ideally tailored to deal with the reaction engineering and kinetics problems typically found in industry. The combination of customized experiments and physicsbased modeling is particularly efficient and represents one of our standard approaches to our work. Our team of experienced physicists, physical chemists, engineers and laboratory technicians offers the following services:
- selection of appropriate measuring techniques;
- development of quantitative analytical methods and online measuring techniques for reaction monitoring;
- study of reaction mechanisms and identification of unknown by-products and secondary reactions;
- planning, performance and analysis of kinetic studies;
- measurement of equilibria, reaction enthalpies, heat capacities, etc.;
- development of kinetic models, even for highly complex reaction systems;
- analysis and comparison of various reactor concepts and determination of specifications for reactor design;
- calculations for optimizing formulations, processes and products;
- planning, support and analysis of in-plant trials;
- refining of models for implementation in plants, e.g. to optimize start-up/shut-down processes or product changeover strategies.